Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Classroom Theme! Hollywood Style!

I am THRILLED that I choose to use the Hollywood Theme from Clutter-Free Classroom for this next year! I think there is so many things to do with this theme and I LOVE, LOVE all of the extras in Jodi's bundle!
Today I was browsing the clearance racks at Wal-Mart and they had a ton of 4th of July stuff on sale. I started picking a lot of stuff up as I figured we could use it to decorate for the BIG ELECTION unit in November. BUT then...I saw it...SO PERFECT...I could use this for my table numbers....and get this the cost was .34 CENTS!
The rosettes reminded me of Melanie from Schoolgirl Style's Garden Party daisies! I am so excited!

Also know that Jodi from Clutter-Free is doing freebies EVERYDAY this summer! They are AMAZING freebies! Make sure you check out her amazing products! I used her writing packets at least twice a month this past year!




Clutter-Free Classroom
Happy Day! Carmen

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I just stopped by to make sure that you are still donating the $10 Sonic gift card to my 400 follower celebration. I cannot find your email for the life of me! Please email me again and let me know, sorry....

    pinksmyink@gmail.com

    faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I have the gift card right on my desk ready to send! :) I will email you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to meet another third grade blogger! I am your newest follower.
    Katie
    I Want to be a Super Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like cars infect i like car racing i want to say that these type of cars are the best and the best cars around the world.these are rarely known cars in some countries like pakistan an india and other under developing countries.i like it really i like it very much.i want to spend my whole life to this field because this is fantastic and super cool job i like it. BMW 645Ci Power Steering Rack

    ReplyDelete