Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Linky

It is crazy to me to think that it is almost 2013! It really has been a stellar year for me in so many ways! I have learned so much both personally and professionally! I am linking up with Jen from The Teacher's Cauldron to share some New Year's Resolutions!

 
Professional:
Ready for the Next Day-I would really love to leave the classroom at the end of the day and know that everything is ready for the next day. I sometimes run out of school at 3:30 pm, because I am so tired and either go back to school in the evening or go at 5:30 in the morning! Crazy Girl! My goal would be to make sure the schedule is up, Wake-Up Work is posted,  and lesson plans on my table. What a great feeling that would be! 

Blogging:
I started my blog last year, but just didn't have time to really do anything with it! My idea is to blog at least twice a month. I also want to open up my TPT store! I am working on my first product! (OH SO NERVOUS!) I would like to get that rolling by February! 

Personally:
I would really like to do actually do a not school related Pinterest project each month! I LOVE Pinterest and sometimes I just pin away, but I never do anything with it! Over break I completed three projects! A friend of mine talked about doing a Pinterest group once a month! I need to check in with her on that! 

I also started WW a few weeks ago, so I really want to keep committed to it! Feeling stronger, feeling better is always a good thing! 

I received my Foster Care license in October! SO I will be starting to get kiddos in my HOME! Yahooo! So very excited about this, but I realize it is going to change my life so much! 

Lots on the horizon for 2013! I am really excited about everything....and  excited about the unknown!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment