Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Currently!

Linking up with Farley for her monthly Currently Party! 


You might be wondering what my OLW word is. You can read all about here! I just love this word! 

Don't you just LOVE the super cute font I used? It is SWEET TRACER SPARKLE from SWEET TIME IN FIRST GRADE! If I were you I would GO and BUY them RIGHT NOW! 

Wednesday, January 2nd, we have a flexible work day. I LOVE these days! It means we can come in and work if we want to do, but we are not required to! Progress Reports are due at 3:30 pm regardless, so if you are done with your reports, it is like you get an extra day of vacation! I am ALL ABOUT THAT!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. HI Carmen! Found you through Farley's Currently. I LOVE your OLW! What a fantastic word. The meaning behind it is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it! I also love the "flexible" work day. We don't have that. Lucky you! I don't go back until Jan. 7 so I'm still in vacation mode! Happy to be your newest follower!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for coming over to visit! I am really excted about my word! I actually just purchased a necklace with it on it! From the Rusted Chain. http://therustedchain.bigcartel.com/product/word-of-the-year-2013-golden
      I know those flexible work days are really great! :) Hope you enjoy your last weekend! My kiddos were great, but let me tell you I AM TIRED today!

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    I also found you through Farley's rule of 3. I am your newest follower. I don't go back until Jan. 7th, so I've still got several pj days left! YEAH!!

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy your last weekend! :) My kiddos did great these past two days, but I am tired! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Carmen! Found your blog through Farley. We don't return to school until January 7th, so I'm excited about that. I love the idea of your "flexible work days". I'll have one of those too...although on my own accord and it won't be paid...lol. My partner and I will head out to school on Friday (we have a key) and get some work down while our DD and DS are in school and at daycare. Hope you have a wonderful 2013!

    Carla
    Surviving Sixth Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a great start to 2013! Good luck wit your "flexible" work day today! Hahha! :)

      Delete