Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fabulous Find!

Happy Sunday to EVERYONE! I am linking up with Fluttering Through First Grade for their new linky party "Fabulous Finds!"
I love this idea because as teachers we are always finding things (big or small) that just make us so darn excited! 

My fabulous find has to do with Post-It notes! I LOVE Post-It Notes….Every color, every size, every shape...I JUST LOVE them! I use them for everything in the classroom be it organizational or for guided reading/guided math! 

This is my MOUNTIAN of Post-It notes from the beginning of the school year...
yes I have a problem! (sorry about the sideways pic) 

I was jumping up and down in the aisle of Wal-Mart last week when I came across this amazing, fabulous new item from my beloved 3M...

Now imagine how we can use this in our classroom? Here are a few of mine: mailbox labels, packets, folders, supply cabinet, and the list goes on and on! 


Don’t forget to head back to “Fluttering Through First”  to link up and read about all of the fabulous finds! You might just find your NEW find! :) 

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I found your blog via the fabulous find linky and am your newest follower! I love the idea of post-it note tape. So handy to have a roll of post-its at your fingertips! :)

    Erin
    www.missandersonkinder.blogspot.com
    It's "OWL" Good in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for coming on over! I am heading to your blog right now!

      Happy Sunday!!

      Carmen

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh - I am in LOVE with that post-it tape & have to go find it. What a great way to label...and you can change it out. Perfect!! I just found your blog (so cute!!) & am your newest follower :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...right!!! PLUS it comes in different colors! I actually emailed them to see if they could make PURPLE!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Heading over to your blog right now!

      Happy Sunday!
      Carmen

      Delete
  3. Your Post It Mountain is just too fabulous! We recently discovered the full adhesive Post Its that the entire note sticks. Those babies are powerful! But love the idea of the tape and the size of it. Fabulous! Thanks so much for linking up Carmen!
    ~Christy and Tammy!
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those full adhesive Post-Its are the BEST! I love those as well! :)

      Happy Monday! :)

      Carmen

      Delete
  4. I just found your blog at the Primary Polka Dots Giveaway. Love the post-it note pile:)I am your newest follower!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Don't you just LOVE Lindsay from Primary Polka Dots! I am heading to your blog now! :)
      Happy Monday!!
      Carmen

      Delete
  5. Post-it notes are the best!! I just stocked up on some more this weekend!! I have never seen the roll before though! That is the coolest thing ever!!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am addicted to post it notes! I love having my kids write their responses to what they've read and stick it in their books where they've found the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love post it notes too! I saw that you had your blog done by Project 3 designs. Mine is too! She was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had no idea about the post-it tape! It's added to my shopping list!!
    ~Melissa
    Teacher Treasure Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been using post-it tape for ages and I LOVE it! But I had no idea it came in COLORS! I must have it:)

    ~Nikki
    Teaching in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a Post-It Note snob. I admit I hate using the cheaper brands. They always fall off, right? But the Post-It Note tape? No clue. I will be searching the school supplies and office supplies more closely next time I visit WalMart. I can't wait to see the other options for colors.
    Laura
    Oh, How Pintearesting!

    ReplyDelete