Friday, April 5, 2013

Five for Friday!

So many fun things from this week!  I am excited to share them on Doodle Bugs' Linky Party 



1. We are having a blast in Kansas with MARCH MADNESS! Three teams from Kansas started in the tournament and now we have a team in the FINAL FOUR! Wichita State University Shockers! On Monday we wrote letters to Coach Marshall and the team and mailed them off that afternoon! We are hoping they actually got them! I told my kiddos that I truly thought it was some of their best writing of the year! I created a little freebie with the jerseys! Hoping you might want to use it on MONDAY when the Shockers play for the championship! (fingers crossed!). You can download it here


Go Shockers! Go Shockers Go!

2.  I was trying to come up with a fun Easter table decoration that was not going to cost a lot of money! I found this on Pinterest and I LOVE how it turned out! I colored a cup of rice and placed it in a mason jar with a votive candle! I love how HAPPY it looks! I will use it all spring long! 


3. I love CHEVRON! LOVE. I found these gems at Wal-Mart this week! 

4. I am the tournament director for the Kansas Destination Imagination State Tournament, which is on April 13!  My classroom is a disaster! It is filled to the brim with all things DI! I can't wait for the tournament! I love DI! There is nothing better than celebrating problem solving  creativity, and teamwork! I can't wait to blog about the tournament...after I recover! 



5.  My biggest news is that I finally uploaded my first product for sale on TPT and it is a great pice at just $2.00! I am so excited about this product! I hope it is helpful to many people! You can check it out here! 

    
 Make sure you stop by and check out many more bloggers FIVE FOR FRIDAY! 

Happy Weekend Friends! 



 

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS...your Wal-Mart must ROCK! I just love those slip ons. I must find them! I must find them!

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deniece! I hope you found the shoes! I love how cute they are AND that they are comfortable! Win Win!

      Happy Day!

      Carmen!

      Delete