Monday, May 6, 2013

Fabulous Feedback: A Linky Party


One of my favorite bloggers EVER, Christina Brainbridge is hosting a fun linky party to get us all in the mood for the awesome TPT sale on Tuesday and Wednesday!




As a TPT seller there is NOTHING better than really thoughtful feedback comment on a product that you have worked really hard on. I LOVE giving "Fabulous Feedback" to TPT sellers who just work their heart out on their products! Honestly, I am such a better teacher because of teaching blogs & TPT!

I posted my first product at the end of March! I was (and still am) so excited about it and the journey that this first step will take me on! Do you know that when you sell a product on TPT that your phone will CHA-CHING! YEP, it is the BEST SOUND EVER! The first time it happened  I didn't know what it was and then I looked at my phone and realized I HAD SOLD A PRODUCT! I clicked on my store and here is what I found...






I about fell off the couch! Rachelle (What The Teacher Wants)  is one of the kindest people EVER! I actually got to meet her a few months ago at a SDE conference!  I adore her, I adore her blog, and I adore every single one of her products!



So THANK YOU AGAIN Rachelle for your kindness! 

Hope you will check out my product here! Happy, Happy SHOPPING! 



















1 comment:

  1. So glad to have found your blog through the feedback linky! It is wonderful to meet someone you look up to in person! I am a new follower and will be back to read future posts...

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete