Sunday, May 5, 2013

TPT Teacher Appreciation Sale

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week to EVERYONE! 

I am so blessed to have had amazing teachers in my life! 

It all started with Mrs. R in Kindergarten! I got a bunny for Easter that year and yep...I named HIM Mrs. R!  
In 5th grade it was Mrs. Ball! Oh how I adored her! She signed up to be the teacher in space on the Challenger  I will always remember the day the Challenger exploded. She wheeled in a TV  and we talked about what happened and we journaled our thoughts and feelings.
 In high school it was all about Mr. Craig Johnson! Dr. J IS the best Social Studies teacher ever! When I finally made it to Italy (10 years after I was in his WOrld History Class), I took my notes from his class with me! 
Yesterday I attended a retirement celebration for Dr. Marilyn Kimbrel. Lovingly known as Dr. K to everyone at McPherson College! Dr. K was my adviser during my Teacher Edu program almost 22 years ago!  I am the teacher I am today because of Dr. K's patient tutelage during those wonderful methods classes!

One of my favorite bloggers Jen Hatmaker has written an amazing THANK YOU to teachers everywhere! I hope you will check it out here! 

In honor of each and everyone of you Teachers Pay Teachers is having a HUGE sale on May 7 and May 8! The discounts are up to 28% off! I hope that you will load up your cart with some fun end of the year products, some products to start off the new school year, or just somethings YOU HAVE TO HAVE! 

Don't you just love this! My friend Beth at 
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs made it! 


I love the 15 Journal Writing Prompts product in my TPT store!  I am so proud of these journal prompts! Please check it out! After the discount the cost is just $1.60! You can't beat that! 

My kiddos love them as well! We have such great discussion about the quotes and I feel like I really get to know my students thoughts and ideas AND also dreams through the journal reflections! 





Enjoy the TPT shopping on Tuesday and Wednesday! I am moving to 4th grade in the fall so my cart is FULL TO THE BRIM with products! Can't wait! 

Happy Day Teachers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment