Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane...

I am heading to








HINA!





I am going with seven  Kansas teachers and 5 California teachers! We are going to work in a middle school summer program. We will be working with about 150 students and we will be traveling with them all over China for six weeks!

Friday, June 5 at 5:55 pm we will arrive in Shanghai. We will then take a two hour bus ride to Suzhou.

We will have two days to figure out what we are doing and then camp starts on Monday morning at 7 am!

Looking forward to blogging my way through this adventure in China!

I hope you will join me!

再见-zai jian (Good-Bye)

Carmen


9 comments:

  1. Wow! Best wishes for a safe and productive trip. Can't wait to hear/read all about it!!!

    :) Nicole
    Tadpole Tidbits
    www.mrscorbitt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing opportunity! Have a great time and share with us your exciting experiences! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on such an amazing opportunity! I'm looking forward to reading your future posts. Stay safe and have fun!
    :0) Melissa
    More Time 2 Teach

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting!! What a fantastic opportunity! Enjoy every minute and can't wait to read your posts about your trip.

    Carrie
    Table Talk with C & C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's awesome! Looking forward to reading about your opportunity. I'm sure you are going to have the time of your life!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like an amazing trip! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your kind comments! I am hoping to have an update here soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! I can't wait to hear about your journey as I am your newest follower! Good luck and have a blast :)

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete