Monday, November 11, 2013

We are thankful for TIME-SAVERS


I am SO excited about participating in this fun and THANKFUL linky party! 



Today is all about T- TIME-SAVERS. 

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that is why they call it the present.“ – Kung Fu Panda 

For me it is all about technology!  

DropBox is a way to store your documents “in the cloud” so that you have access to them wherever you are. You can even access your documents from any computer that has an internet connection, regardless of whether the app is loaded on the computer you’re using or not. Here is the best part...you don't have to worry about loosing or damaging your jump drive! You don't need it anymore! You also don't have to worry about having something on one computer and not on the other. All you have to do is save things to Dropbox! Yahoo! 

I love being able to plan out my lesson plans online. I love that my lesson plans are stored from year to year. I also LOVE that I can print the plans out either by day or by week. As well PLANBOOK just came out with an app for the IPAD. So now I don't even have to print out my plans as I can just access them on my IPAD. I love, love this app so much. 

This is the most amazing IPAD app ever. It is a GRADE BOOK and oh so much more. One of my favorite bloggers out there is Kristen from Ladybug Teacher Files. She has created a fantastic, wonderful, awesome post about her love this app as well! Enjoy it here!   

Grading spelling tests...ain't no one have time for that! Spelling City takes away that job from me as well as photocopy the tests! Spelling City has so many wonderful options for saving lists including creating child specific lists! 

What are your go to apps or web sites to help you save time? 

Hope you will check out all the time saving ideas back at Blog Hoppin

Blessings friends! 










2 comments:

  1. Hey Carmen!! I agree with you wholeheartedly on the tech time savers! I still owe you a huge thank you for everything you showed me this summer on Google Forms for reading groups/conferences :) :)

    Thanks for the sweet words, as always! I hope your year has been going great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog through Blog Hoppin’ We are THANKful for Linky Party!

    I have heard of 3/4 technology time saving items that you love so much. I recently bought a large external hard drive and I am always so nervous about it being broken, lost or damaged. A colleague of mine just lost everything :o( I do love spelling city. I think I will have to start using this with my kiddos like I did last year.

    Check out my post for today’s Time-Savers! It is in the same post as a couple of my new TpT products. Be one of the first five to comment and chose one for a freebie!
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete