Monday, April 28, 2014

Creative Teaching Press + Sneak Peak! = EXCITEMENT!

http://mrspriceskindergators.blogspot.com/


Every February I start getting a little bored with the theme decorations in my classroom. I start dreaming about what I will do next year. I usually spend a TON of time pouring over teacher store catalogs, creating boards in Pinterest with different ideas, and of course looking through Teachers Pay Teachers.  

I am super excited that the team I will be working with next year met on Monday and we have ALREADY DECIDED what our theme will be! (top secret as some of my kiddos read my blog!) I love deciding early because you can being looking at garage sales for items and really take your time planning it all out. Oh how I love a good room decoration theme! 

I was SO excited to receive an early release of the new Creative Teaching Press catalog which will be coming out in June! Oh friends...you are going to flip when you the new products! 

I am excited to share with you two of my favorite items! 

The first one is the Inspire u Posters Pack of Posters! 



I will be teaching fifth grade next year and I think these are the perfect posters for my kiddos! I love the colors, I love that they are "chalkboard" themed, and I just love the WORDS. 
Here is one up close: 

  I am very interested in the 
Math GNOMES:Common Core Classroom Management System




The idea behind this product is to help make what we are learning in math a bit more visual. I have a visual learning board for writing and for CAFE (Daily Five) that we use almost everyday in class, thanks to my dear friend Kristen at Ladybug Teacher Files. The visual boards have provided a great organization for ME and for my kiddos. When we place standards or mini-lessons cards up on our board they became touchstones for us in the future. I am excited about the possibility of adding a math board to our room! In fact, I am already trying to figure out where to put it!

Here is the best part! I am not the only blogger who is sharing SNEAK PEAKS today! There are over 20 of us! Yahoo! So please head on over to Mrs. Prince's Kindergators to see MORE sneak peaks!


Be on the look-out for a CTP give-away that is coming very soon! 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a lovely week with your students, family, and friends! 






No comments:

Post a Comment