Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made It: Map Name Tags!


I love Mondays....in the SUMMER! One of the reasons is that I get to Group Power & YOGA & ZUMBA at the gym! YAHOOO! My three favorite classes all in one day!


Another reason I love Mondays is for MONDAY MADE IT!  Make sure you check out all of the awesome ideas!


I have just one really simple #mondaymade it to show you!

My fifth grade team chose the theme of ROAD TRIP for our classroom décor. I have SLOWLY started thinking about things. I really want my classroom to be fun, invititing, and organized. I wan to decorate with those ideas in mind.

I had a container of mismatched map puzzle pieces and I knew I wanted to use them, but didn’t know how. I then came across Creative Teaching Press' new Chevron Solids Stickers.  I wonder if I could create nametags on the map pieces for each kiddo?


I set down to try and four packets of stickers later (I have A LOT of kids with “A”s in their name!) I had finished and I LOVE how they turned out! I can’t wait to put them up in my classroom! 

 Happy Day friends! I am off for a lovely iced coffee and conversation with a dear friend #summertimeisthebest 




4 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I love the road trip theme too - very unique!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! Beautiful! Your kids are going to love them!

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete